SEO Expert in India
I'm Trusted by Small & Big Businesses in India
300+ SEO Audits Done
With years of expertise, I professionally complete detailed 300+ SEO audits. It includes On-Page optimizations, content, off-site optimization, HTML markup, backlinks, site structure, and more.
Google Certified SEO Expert
As a prominent freelance SEO consultant from India, I can provide you Google-certified SEO services to create effective inbound methodologies and strategies. I have won several awards as being a part of professional panels for my ongoing commitment to excellence.
99% Satisfied SEO Customer
Have a transparent and efficient work process and delivered over 800 successful projects to 350+ clients. I feel proud when they keep coming back for more services.
INDIAN SEO EXPERT FOCUSED ON RESULTS OVER PROFIT
Trusted SEO expert From India-Sure Shot Reasons
I professionally do Quality work with complete transparency and resort to ethical practices in organic keyword research, natural linking building, backlink acquisition, On-page and Off-page optimization.
Offers multiple SEO packages as per your needs or budget. If you have a small business, you can get excellent SEO services without breaking your budget.
Right from planning work procedure to execution of the plan, there is no delay. The fastest turnaround time is our forte.
All I do is tracked with advanced analytics so you can get access to in-house dashboards and analytics 24X7. You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website, and get detailed monthly and weekly reports with a tab on keyword ranking, growth metrics, and likewise.
Why You Need
A Freelance SEO Consultant
Years of SEO Experience
Understanding different SEO Levels
Save Your Time and Money
Will Apply Tested SEO Techniques
Know all Your Business Needs
OUR FEATURED SERVICES
Let's Get Your Sales Soaring with
Digital Marketing Services
As a professional SEO expert, I can quickly generate high-quality
landing pages to support your paid search efforts.
Looking for national SEO services? I am here for you! I've worked as an SEO consultant from India in some of the most competitive industries, including education, legal, mortgages, real estate, jewelry, etc.
ENJOY YOUR FREE TRIAL NOW!
SEO Lounge Offers First 30 Days Free Trial
Frequently Asked Questions
1 What Do You Plan To Improve My Rankings?
2. How Do You Measure the Success of an SEO Campaign?
3. Which Tools Do You Use For SEO-related tasks?
- Ahrefs: Tool to find the SEO-friendly keyword.
- Google Search Console: A tool that helps you measure your site’s traffic and performance, fix issues, and make your site shine in Google Search results.
- SEMRush: It is an all-in-one tool suite for improving online visibility and discovering marketing insights.
- KWFinder: Keyword research tool helps you find long-tail keywords with low SEO difficulty.
- Moz Pro: A complete SEO toolset that helps boost your rankings and search engine visibility.
- Ubersuggest: Free SEO tools specialize in generating new keyword ideas.
Answer the Public: It is a keyword tool that visualizes search questions and suggests auto-complete searches in an image called a search cloud.
4. What Type of SEO Work Will You Do?
5. Why should we hire you over other SEO Experts?
6. Do You Only Work With India-Based Companies?
7. For Which Types Of Industries Do You Work With?
- Professional Services
- Home Repairs/Renovations
- Medical Practices
- Online Businesses
- Real Estate
- Pet Services, etc
8. What Is Your Process to Perform SEO?
- Keyword Research: Find relevant keywords with good search traffic potential.
- On/Off Page Analysis: Create and optimize pages for search engines and users alike.
- Create A Marketing Strategy: Make sure your website is accessible to both bots or humans and ranks in SERP.
- Format your content: To make your content look fantastic.
Publish Your Content And Build Links: Build relevant links from other high-quality websites to rank the site in search engines.
9. What does SEO Audit cover?
Website problems: Website problems are referred to as structure, how the individual subpages are linked to one another. It is essential that crawlers can find all subpages quickly and efficiently when websites have a large number of subpages.
HTML sitemap-related issues: HTML sitemaps are just web pages containing href tags. These issues are 404 errors, tags links, and category links.
Link Building: It includes optimization of citation and trust flow. Citation Flow is several predicting how influential a URL might be based on how many sites link to, And the trust flow is a number predicting how trustworthy a page is based on how trustworthy sites tend to link to trustworthy neighbors.
Competitor analysis: Here is the section to analyze how your competitor ranks in Google searches with your offered same services. In this section, I make a complete report of competitor backlinks and their marketing strategies.
Technical SEO issues: In this section, various elements are determined. It includes Indexation analysis, Status Codes, Redirects, Crawl ability, duplication, Legacy Domain Issues, Canonical Tags.
User Experience: In this section, an expert SEO specialist analyzes the site loading speed, is it mobile-friendly, and how content displays to the user.
Website speed: As Google announced a significant change to its mobile ranking factors. So, Website Speed is one factor that Google pays attention to while ranking pages in the SERP. The more mobile & desktop speed, the greater will be the user experience.
URL structure: One of the essential factors relating to how website structure affects SEO comes back to the URL structure. We analyze the structure of a site URL should be easy and contain target queries, so they are content-rich.
robots.txt: Robots.txt is a file that, if present, on your website is the first file to be crawled by the search engines. It contains information about pages that should not be indexed. It generally consists of information for search engines to guide them to crawl and index the site efficiently, including the sitemap location.
10. What About Your SEO Service Packaging?
- Your Company: If your company is a highly competitive industry in search engine traffic, you should need to invest more in SEO.
- Target Audience: You need a bigger budget if you want to target a worldwide audience.
- Your Goals: How much time you want to complete your business goals can impact your SEO budget.
I opened up and shared everything with you, and now it’s your turn. Don’t settle for an SEO Company that isn’t giving you the attention and exposure you deserve. Hire an Expert SEO consultant today to take your digital presence and allow me to turn your dreams into a reality!